27/40 Late 1940s television
The television set on display was made by the United States Television Corporation in 1948. This company specialized in making large screen projection sets for bars and clubs. The company was the leading manufacturer of television sets in 1947 but were surpassed in production by RCA the following.
In 2015, the set was found in the home of former local postmaster, Joseph Adamski (2111 Nelson Street) when Filer Township remodeled the home for the use of township offices.