top of page

03/40 Coffee mill

The ornate, cast-iron coffee mill came from the grocery store of Edwin Russell, which was later run by Edwin’s son, Curran N. Russell who in 1955-1960 was the first director of the Manistee County Historical Museum. The store was located at 435 River Street.

©2020 Manistee County Historical Museum. Proudly created with

  • Facebook
bottom of page